Friday, November 23, 2012

Tool 4

The document created was the list of who we were nominating for the STARS awards. This way, we were not nominating the same student multiple times and we could nominate students at a first come, first serve basis. We also were able to locate the list in our own personal spaces so that took less time to access and compile a list.
I created a form that was an all about me survey that I had the students take at the beginning of the year. There are some things I would do differently for next year but this was a great first try. By having this online, it was easy for students to access and easy for me to check off who had finished the assignment. I was also able to sort their answers with ease so that I could make better sense of the data. The students enjoyed having a digital way of communicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment